November Standard Exam Centres
The Institute of Chartered Shiprokers' academic year normally
opens in June and closes at the end of May.
To sit an exam with the Institute during either the November or
the May session, canidates will need to register as a student. This
can be done online at www.shipbrokers.org.
Typically the Institute will be holding the November
examinations at the centres, the list below is regularly updated as
and when exam centres are confirmed.
If you wish to request an exceptional exam centre for the May
exam session, then you may do so via the student registration
process. The deadline to request an exceptional exam centre is
usually at the very beginning of the month
Please take note of the following points:
- contact details listed for each exam centre, when available,
are strictly for emergency purposes only (e.g.
students attending on the day of exams seeking assistance)
and NOT for general enquiries
- if you wish to change exam centre, subject or defer any exams,
please contact the Education Team directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadlines and fees may apply
- we may not always be able to accommodate a request to change
exam centre because some centres are restricted on space
- deferment is usually available until mid October (deadlines
and charges apply)
- please refer to our 'key dates and
deadlines' for further important student information