Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers
You are here: Home » Events
Middle East branch webinar on Impact of COVID-19 on Trade Finance & International Banking Practice
Topic : Impact of COVID-19 on Trade
Finance & International Banking Practice
Time: Saturday May 30th, 2020 11:00 AM Dubai
Time GMT + 4 hrs
Duration : 40 minutes followed by Q & A
Member Executive Committee of ICC Banking Commission and
Acting Director of International Chamber of Commerce -
• Impact of COVID-19 on key trade trends.
• Determining the Point of Goods Delivery when the supply chain
• Determining the key risk points when the delivery of trade
documents breaks down.
• Force Majeure in ICC Rules of Practice, UCP600, URDG758,
• Consequence of Lock Down orders and closure of banks.
• Dealing with varying levels of controls in varying
Webinar is free but registration is compulsory (before
Register deadline is Friday 29th of May 2020 12:00 Hrs
Click on the below link to register for the ICS
30 Park Street London SE1 9EQ, +44 (0) 20 7357 9722, email@example.com