Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers
You are here: Home » Events
Bulgaria Branch Seminar: Shipping and Trade
Interlegal and Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers (Bulgarian
branch) invites you to attend the 4th, traditional international
"Shipping and trade: legal insights from the Black Sea
The participation in the seminar is free of charge, subject to
Who will attend: experts of trade and logistic
companies engaged in agricultural commerce.
Why: during the seminar you will get the
concentrated knowledge on current legal trends in shipping and
trade industry and English law.
Date: November, 2. Start at: 13:30
Venue: Rosslyn Dimyat Hotel Varna, 111, Kniaz
Boris 1 Boulevard
• Shipments of grains from the Black Sea to Middle East and
Mediterranean region. Trends 2017-2018. Case study;
• Modern hot legal trends: claims handling, ship arrest and
release, salvage and general average, NoR, off-hire, etc.;
• BIMCO's Agency Appointment Agreement;
• Is offshore business over? No more secret bank accounts
abroad? Ideas for solutions;
• Maritime and commodity arbitration 2018: LMAA, GAFTA, FOSFA.
Amendments to Rules and Regulations.
Check the Programme here.
+38 048 703 75 10
30 Park Street London SE1 9EQ, +44 (0) 20 7357 9722, email@example.com