November 2021 Standard Exam Centres
The Institute of Chartered Shiprokers' 2021/22 academic year
opened on 15 June 2021.
To sit an exam with the Institute during the 2021/22 academic
year, you will need to register as a student. This can be done
online at www.shipbrokers.org.
The Institute will be holding the November 2021 examinations at
the centres listed below. This list will be updated as exam centres
If you wish to request an exceptional exam centre for an May
2022 exam centre, then you may do so via the student registration
process. The deadline to request an exceptional exam centre is
3rd February 2022.
Please take note of the following points:
- contact details listed for each exam centre, when available,
are strictly for emergency purposes only (e.g.
students attending on the day of exams seeking assistance)
and NOT for general enquiries
- if you wish to change exam centre, subject or defer any exams,
please contact the Education Team directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadlines and fees may apply
- we may not always be able to accommodate a request to change
exam centre because some centres are restricted on space
- deferment is available until 22 October 2021 (deadlines
and charges apply)
- please refer to our 'key dates and
deadlines' for further important student information